My Way

2012101003:29

My Way

And now, the end is near,                    如今,終點已近,
And so I face the final curtain.                於是,我面對最後的一幕
My friends, I'll say it clear;                    朋友,讓我說清楚;
I'll state my case of which I'm certain.           我要明確的為自己下註腳
I've lived a life that's full -                     我已經活了充實的一生,
I've traveled each and every highway.          我走過所有的大道,
And more, much more than this,              但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way.                             一切都照我自己的方式做。

Regrets? I've had a few,                     懊悔?我曾有過一些,   
But then again, too few to mention.           不過,值得一的也不多,
I did what I had to do                        我只是做我應該做的
And saw it through without exemption.        順其自然,不求倖免
I planned each charted course -              我計畫每一次行程,
Each careful step along the byway,           沿著路線謹慎的踏出每一步,
And more, much more than this,              但更重要,更重要的是,
I did it my way.                             一切都照我自己的方式做。

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,     是的,曾經有那麼幾次,我相信你也知道,
When I bit off much more than I could chew    當我下我不動的分量
But through it all, when there was doubt,       但在那一切過程之中,當我有所疑慮
I ate it up and I spit it out.                    我依然打落牙齒和血吞
I faced it all and I stood tall                    我挺直腰面對一切,
And did it my way.                          一切都照我自己的方式做。

I've loved, I've laughed and cried,             我曾愛過,也曾過笑過、哭過
I've had my fill - my share of losing.            我曾志得意滿,也曾嚐過失敗,
And now, as tears subside,                  如今,淚痕已乾,
I find it all so amusing.                       我發現一切都相當有趣
To think I did all that,                        回想我所做的一切,
And may I say, not in a shy way -              請容我大言不慚的說,
“Oh no. Oh no, not me                    “噢!不!我可不一樣,
I did it my way.”                              一切都照我自己的方式做。”

For what is a man? What has he got?           因為,甚麼是男子漢? 他該擁有甚麼?
If not himself - Then he has not.                如果不能擁有他的自我,還能有些甚麼?
To say the things he truly feels                說出他真摯的感受,
And not the words of one who kneels.          而不是卑躬屈膝的語言,                  P.1

The record shows I took the blows                 紀錄顯示,我承受一切打擊        
And did it my way.                               一切都照我自己的方式做。
I did it my way.                                  是的!那就是我的方式。